THE NGN SEEL 360-Degree Assessments provide a comprehensive view of your child’s Social, Emotional, Ethical, and Logical skills. NGN SEEL assessments enable parents/guardians to monitor their child’s progress across nine domains of SEEL to intervene promptly.
We can guide you with effective interventions with accurate and periodic assessment data. Measure your child’s SEEL skills in alignment with the nine competencies. Trust us to take a giant leap in implementing measurable outcomes and actionable interventions. Assessments are available for both- regular and special needs children. Includes:
- 1 hr. live online session with the NGN Counselor who has got an early childhood/clinical psychologist degree
- Evaluation on 9 core competencies on social, emotional, ethical, and logical (NGN SEEL).
- Easy to understand survey on
- Self Awareness
- Self Management
- Social Awareness
- Relationship Skills
- Responsible and Ethical Decision Making
- Cognitive Skills
- Positive Childhood
- Social Communication
- Report includes assessment, recommendations, and meaningful action plans
There are no reviews yet.