NGNSoft Inc. is registered in USA (Delaware, California) and. Vadodara, Gujarat, India. NGNSoft Inc.
is in the business of providing K-12 educational learning programs via our online platform
Acceptance of Terms of Services
With the Terms of Conditions (Terms) of NGNSoft Inc. (hereinafter referred to as NGNSoft or NGNLearning), you are agreeing to be
bound by the following terms and conditions. We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions from time to time without
For purposes of this agreement, “NGNSoft” or “NGNLearning” or “The Company” refers to the Company’s
website, which can be accessed at https://ngnlearning.com. “Service” refers to the
Company’s services accessed via the Site, in which users can visit our website for the purpose of buying online classes. The terms
“We,” “us,” and “Our” refer to “the Company”, our partners, and affiliates. “You”, “Your”, “User” refers to an end-user of our
Site or our Service. Our end-users could be anyone like parents, students, teachers, schools, private tutors, or anyone seeking
- You are allowed to use our website by registering
- You are using our website and services by any
electronic media for the purpose of browsing, copying or downloading. You agree to be bound by our terms and
- Please do not use our website, if you do not agree to
- Per NGNLearning policy, anyone below 18 years is
considered as a child that requires parental or guardian consent to use our website.
- Terms and Conditions also refer to NGN counselors,
tutors, and any registered users with us.
- NGNLearning provides online educational services to
K-12 children in various courses.
- Unless stated otherwise, any new features that
enhance our current services shall be subject to the Terms of Conditions.
- You agree that the services are provided 'as is' and
NGNLearning assumes no responsibility for failure to store any user communication or personalized information.
Account Registration With Us
- While registering with us, you have agreed to provide current, truthful, and accurate information about you and
- You will update the information immediately to keep your account updated.
- NGNLearning has the right to suspend or delete your account and refuse current or future use of services,
should we suspect your given information is not current and untrue.
- NGNLearning will require you to use a computer with a microphone, speakers, camera, and high-speed internet
- You will not allow anyone to use your account.
- You will be asked to provide your personal information during signup/login/buying our products and services.
This will create your account. You will enter your username and password.
- You will be asked to disclose information on name, phone number, email, photo, and full address.
- We may ask the DOB to verify the current age of the child.
- You must be 18 years old to register on the platform. Registration with our site of users under the age of 18
years will be completed by a parent or guardian.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account. Violation to any of our terms will be
immediate suspension or deletion of your account.
License to Use
- NGNLearning hereby grants permission to you and your child the limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive, and
revocable right to use our website.
- You will use our platform only for browsing and participating in classes.
- NGNLearning reserves the right to deny any services with or without any explanations.
- We have given licenses for non-commercial and personal use only for you and your child.
- You will not reproduce, distribute, sublicense or repurpose our content that will violet our terms and
condition policies. You will require a special written permission to use for any other purposes mentioned above.
- NGNLearning offers live free and regular curriculum-based classes.
- During live classes, NGN Counselor will show you contents related to the courses. You will get a dashboard to
learn and practice various skills after login into your account.
- You will not give access to your account to anyone.
- You will be asked to turn on your camera and audio/speaker to interact with your counselor.
- During free trial class, your child will be assessed to recommend appropriate levels for the long duration
- Our proprietary curriculum consists of quizzes, video lessons, games, worksheets, activities, and projects.
- Your child will be given access to our proprietary curriculum.
- Your child will be asked to visit our partner's website to learn certain skills. It will be your responsibility
- We reserve the right to amend our content anytime, including curriculum without informing.
- NGNLearning staff has worked hard to develop our proprietary content. NGNLearning is the only owner of the
curriculum and content. Most of the classes will be recorded. You agree and understand that NGNLearning has exclusive rights
to claim as our intellectual property.
- NGNLearning has exclusive rights to publish, post and advertise, broadcast, and modify any recorded content and
post to various online platforms.
- You agree that NGNLearning may set up events. NGN Learning has exclusive rights to record and share videos.
Interviews, chat, messages, voice, and testimonials.
- You unconditionally provide a release to the NGNLearning from any claim that may come from various means.
- You will not be compensated for any recorded contents in which you have participated. We do not have any
obligation to use your voice, recording, video, photo for advertising and marketing purposes.
- You agree that you are solely responsible for compliance with any regulations, and Tax obligations that may
happen due to using our services.
Our Partners and Third Party Service Providers
- Our platform is developed by various third parties software, products, and services. You agreed that by
agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree to our third-party partners and service providers.
- You agreed that your certain personal data will be processed, stored, and shared to our partners and third
parties-providers to provide our services and products to you.
- NGNLearning shall not be liable for any direct or indirect dispute that may arise between you and third
Your Personal Information
- You will be asked to provide your personal information like name, age, phone number, full address to enroll
into our program.
- You hereby authorize NGNLearning to contact you via any communication methods like email, WhatsApp, SMS, email,
phone call or any other medium.
- You agree that NGNLearning will not be responsible for various contents and sources when using our website.
- You agree that sources and information that we present as the content may not be accurate, safe, or
age-appropriate (e.g. social impact-based quizzes, statements).
- You hereby waive any legal or equitable rights or remedies you have or may have against the NGNLearning.
- In no event shall the Company be individually liable to you for any damages for breach of fiduciary duty by
third-parties, unless the NGNLearning’s act or failure to act involves intentional misconduct, fraud, or a knowing violation
of the law.
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless our directors and officers.
- You agree to release NGNLearning from any and all kind of claims that anyone may file against NGNLearning.
- Notwithstanding anything written herein to the contrary, you and the Company acknowledge and agree that the
NGNLearning will not be liable for any losses or damages, whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential, in profits,
goods, or services, irrespective of whether or not you have been advised or otherwise might have anticipated the possibility
of such loss or damage.
- You will assume costs associated with NGNLearning on courts and legal fees.
- NGNLearning can not guarantee that the contents presented in our platform and taught by our counselors are
accurate and complete and truthful.
- NGNLearning does not guarantee the quality of services provided by our counselors to your child.
- During live classes, if NGN counselors/tutors misbehaves, use foul languages or use sexual acts, or show
pornographic images, you will inform us immediately.
- NGNLearning provides services “as is” with our professional expertise and skills.
Billing and Refund Policy
- NGNLearning platform is a paid service. You agreed to pay tuition fees depending on the plan you have chosen.
- You authorize NGNLearning to charge your credit/debit card. Your payment will be processed by our payment
- You will be responsible for any applicable fees and taxes as per our payment gateway, third-party partners’
- NGNLearning is not responsible for fraud, lost amounts, or any unauthorized usage that may happen during the
- The refund amount will be only limited to the services not rendered by the NGNlearning.
- Users may be responsible to pay for any fees associated with refund payment applicable by payment
gateway/third party service provider.
- Refund payment to your account will be provided within 5 business days after receiving a refund
- NGNLearning has the right to charge a reasonable refund fee at any time during the transaction.
- The enrolment fee is eligible for partial refund If users wants to exit the course after two classes
due to the child not clearing English and math proficiency tests.
- After two classes there will be no refund offered.
You will not directly or indirectly solicit or encourage any person to leave the NGNLearning program.
You hereby agree to indemnify and hold harmless the NGNlearning, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants,
licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including
reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from our services.
Modification to Service
- NGNLearning reserves the right to any time and from time to time amend or discontinue the services with or
- You agree that NGNLearning shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or
temporary discontinuance of the Service.
- NGNLearning, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all
current or future products and services for any reason at any time.
- Termination may result in deleting or deactivating your Account or your access to your Account.
- NGNLearning reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
- Dispute on our terms and conditions and policies shall be referred to an independent arbitrator.
- Independent arbitrators' decisions shall be final and binding by all parties.
- In accordance with International American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) will be used for arbitration
- The seat of arbitration shall be the State of Delaware, USA.
- The Terms shall be in accordance with United States of America law. For proceedings arising in the Courts in
the State of Delaware
Address: NGNSoft Inc, PO BOX 362036, Milpitas, CA 95036
Phone US Based : +1 408-898-7604
Phone India Based : + 91 9879222120