• Access NGN Logic Olympiad Questions for Grade 5 – Sections B and C with detailed and step-wise answers on different logic and reasoning topics. Highly useful for all school students participating in various Olympiads & Competitions.
• The sample paper consists of multiple-choice questions with pick all correct answers and fill in the blanks.
• This paper consists of 10 questions in Section B type. Each question is 3 Marks and 5 questions in Section C type. Each question is 5 Marks.
• The questions in Sections B and C are based on questions related to social impact and global citizenship. The questions in Section B will focus on solving social issues logically. Section C will discuss international global problems that need rational solutions.
• The sample paper covers a set of logical skills such as:
– Fundamental Counting
– Verbal Codes
– Number Matrices and Patterns
– Folding and Punching
– Odd Sentence Out
– Mathematical Operations
– Hidden Figures
– Error Spotting
– Tabular Data
• The paper is designed to be challenging but fair and allows students to showcase their logical reasoning skills. By taking the Grade 5 Logic Exam Paper, students can develop their critical thinking abilities and prepare for more advanced logic courses and competitive exams.
• Get access to Grade 5 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Section A
• For a complete set, refer to Grade 5 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Complete Set
• If you would like more challenging logical skills and worksheets to tailor your skills – Get access to:
There are no reviews yet.