• Access NGN Logic Olympiad Questions for Grade 5 – Section A with detailed and step-wise answers on different logical reasoning topics. Highly useful for all school students participating in local and international Olympiads & Competitions.
• The sample paper consists of multiple-choice questions covering a wide range of topics and difficulty levels, from basic to advanced.
• 20 questions of Section A type. Each question is 2 Mark.
• Covers a set of logical skills such as:
– Fundamental Counting
– Verbal Codes
– Number Matrices and Patterns
– Folding and Punching
– Odd Sentence Out
– Mathematical Operations
– Hidden Figures
– Error Spotting
– Tabular Data
• This paper is designed to evaluate students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills. The exam covers a range of logical reasoning topics. The questions are carefully crafted to ensure that students are tested on their ability to identify patterns, make logical deductions, and draw valid conclusions.
• Get access to Grade 5 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Section B and C
• For a complete set, refer to Grade 5 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Complete Set
There are no reviews yet.