• Access NGN Logic Olympiad Questions for Grade 4 – Section A with detailed and step-wise answers on different logical reasoning topics. Highly useful for all school students participating in local and international Olympiads & Competitions.
• The sample paper consists of multiple-choice questions covering a wide range of topics and difficulty levels, from basic to advanced.
• 20 questions of Section A type. Each question is 2 Mark.
• Covers a set of logical skills such as:
– Venn Diagram – L3
– Data Sufficiency
– Cause and Effect – L2
– Arrangements – L1
– Analogy of Shapes
– Like Figures
– Nets of Cubes
– Conditional Statements
• The paper is designed to assess the knowledge and skills of students. This section covers a wide range of verbal, non-verbal, and quantitative skills. It consists of multiple-choice and is designed to challenge students while providing a fair and comprehensive solution for their understanding.
• Get access to Grade 4 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Section B and C
• For a complete set, refer to Grade 4 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Complete Set
There are no reviews yet.