• Access NGN Logic Olympiad Questions for Grade 2 – Complete Set (Sections A, B, and C) with detailed and step-wise answers on different logic and reasoning topics. Highly useful for all school students participating in various Olympiads & Competitions.
• The paper is designed to test the student’s understanding of key concepts and their ability to apply them in real-world scenarios. It also aims to improve their problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and time-management abilities.
• Consists of multiple-choice questions with pick one correct answer, pick all correct answers, and fill in the blanks.
• 10 questions in Section A – 10 Questions(2 Marks), Section B – 5 Questions(3 Marks), and Section C – 5 Questions(5 Marks).
• The questions in Sections B and C are based on questions related to social impact and global citizenship. The questions in Section B will focus on solving social issues logically. Section C will discuss international global problems that need rational solutions.
• The sample paper covers a set of logical skills such as:
– Patterns, Pictures and Images – L3
– Color – L3
– Mental Imagery – L2
– Paper Folding
– Venn Diagram – L2
– Odd One Out – L3
– Deductive Reasoning – L2
– Inductive Reasoning – L2
– Cause and Effect – L1
– Mirror Images – L1
• This paper is suitable for individuals of all grades between 1 to 3 who are looking to challenge themselves and develop their analytical skills. By completing this paper, individuals will be better equipped to tackle logical problems and make informed decisions.
• Get access to Grade 2 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Section A
• For a complete set, refer to Grade 2 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Section B and C
• If you would like more challenging logical skills, select a higher grade level version of this paper.
There are no reviews yet.