• Access NGN Logic Olympiad Questions for Grade 1 – Sections B and C with detailed and step-wise answers on different logic and reasoning topics. Highly useful for all school students participating in various Olympiads & Competitions.
• The sample paper consists of multiple-choice questions with pick all correct answers and fill in the blanks.
• This paper consists of 10 questions in Section B type. Each question is 3 Marks and 5 questions in Section C type. Each question is 5 Marks.
• The questions in Sections B and C are based on questions related to social impact and global citizenship. The questions in Section B will focus on solving social issues logically. Section C will discuss international global problems that need rational solutions.
• The sample paper covers a set of logical skills such as:
– Patterns, Pictures and Images – L2
– Color – L2
– Mental Imagery – L1
– Venn Diagram – L1
– Odd One Out – L2
– Similar Pair
– Blood Relations – L2
– Deductive Reasoning – L1
– Inductive Reasoning – L1
• These questions are perfect for shaping one’s logical thinking abilities, and simultaneously, they make your child aware of issues around the world and their possible solutions!
• Get access to Grade 1 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Section A
• For a complete set, refer to Grade 1 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Complete Set
• If you would like more challenging logical skills, select a higher grade level version of this paper.
There are no reviews yet.