• Access NGN Logic Olympiad Questions for Grade 1 – Complete Set ( Sections A, B, and C ) with detailed and step-wise answers on different logic and reasoning topics. Highly useful for all school students participating in various Olympiads & Competitions.
• The paper is designed to test the student’s understanding of key concepts and their ability to apply them in real-world scenarios. It also aims to improve their problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and time-management abilities.
• Consists of multiple-choice questions with pick one correct answer, pick all correct answers, and fill in the blanks.
• 10 questions in Section A – 10 Questions(2 Marks), Section B – 5 Questions(3 Marks), and Section C – 5 Questions(5 Marks).
• The questions in Sections B and C are based on questions related to social impact and global citizenship. The questions in Section B will focus on solving social issues logically. Section C will discuss international global problems that need rational solutions.
• The sample paper covers a set of logical skills such as:
– Patterns, Pictures and Images – L2
– Color – L2
– Mental Imagery – L1
– Venn Diagram – L1
– Odd One Out – L2
– Similar Pair
– Blood Relations – L2
– Deductive Reasoning – L1
– Inductive Reasoning – L1
• This paper is an excellent resource for students who wish to gauge their level of preparation and identify their strengths and weaknesses. It is also an effective tool for teachers and parents to evaluate the students’ progress and provide constructive feedback.
• Get access to Grade 1 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Section A
• For a complete set, refer to Grade 1 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Section B and C
• If you would like more challenging logical skills, select a higher grade level version of this paper.
There are no reviews yet.