• Access NGN Logic Olympiad Questions for Grade 1 – Section A with detailed and step-wise answers on different logical reasoning topics. Highly useful for all school students participating in local and international Olympiads & Competitions.
• The sample paper consists of multiple-choice questions covering a wide range of topics and difficulty levels, from basic to advanced.
• 20 questions of Section A type. Each question is 2 Mark.
• Covers a set of logical skills such as:
– Patterns, Pictures and Images – L2
– Color – L2
– Mental Imagery – L1
– Venn Diagram – L1
– Odd One Out – L2
– Similar Pair
– Blood Relations – L2
– Deductive Reasoning – L1
– Inductive Reasoning – L1
• The hands-on and variety of questions in this paper are sure to help your child improving accuracy, speed, time management and master logic skills.
• Get access to Grade 1 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Section B and C
• For a complete set, refer to Grade 1 Logic Olympiad Exam Paper – 1 with detailed Solution – Complete Set
There are no reviews yet.